Julie's Flemish Peasant

Cuz every girl needs a dress that can roll in the hay.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I Got Nuthin'

Not an ounce of sewing last night--didn't touch a piece of fabric all night. Happy anniversary to us! Let me just say that the Flaming Turtle Fondue distraction was WELL worth the missed sewing. Adam practically had to roll me home.
Hope my dress still fits. ;)

I think I will frantically cut and sew my outer dress bodice tonight after my music lesson. More to come.

Let me also say that I'm wavering on my colors AGAIN!!!! God, I'm fickle. Do I line the outer dress with the yellow linen? Or my light greyish sage linen/cotton? Hrmmmm.....The yellow requires less ironing (pro)....The sage is not as bright (which is a pro in this list). I guess I'll decide when it comes to cutting tonight. Livin' on the edge. Story of my life. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Happy anniversary! Fondue ranks sewing any day of the week!

I maybe vote sage. But I'm more of a dirt-colors kinda person.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh yeah, let me know if your hat doesn't make it in time. I think I'm going with the kerchief, so I'll gladly donate my Wal-mart treasure to the cause.

And oh yeah again, can you e-mail me directions to your house?

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home