Julie's Flemish Peasant

Cuz every girl needs a dress that can roll in the hay.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Finito!

Well, approximately 14 hrs prior to wear, I made maroon wool/green cotton reversible sleeves for my flemish. Approximately 7 hrs before putting the ensemble on for the "reveal," I finished the hems. Cutting it close, eh? In any case, it is completely done. And wearing it was completely fun. See my Dress Diary main page for details of my festy weekend with Beth and hubbby.

I will get some completed dress shots up here soon. In the meantime I just wanted to give a "Huzzah!" for being done. And a *pout* for having sat in bbq sauce at the faire. :( I am sure it will come out, but damn, that's annoying.... I must say, a stained peasant is actually rather appropriate, but still. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home